Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pearl Jam Fans in Austin please help me out


Hey guys,

This is to anyone in the Austin area or will be in Austin on Oct. 2 at noon. KLRU (PBS station in Austin) is giving away tickets to see the SIMULCAST of the taping of ACL with Pearl Jam on Oct. 3rd. They will be giving away 4 tickets on a first come, first served basis. if you show up at KLRU station. I am hoping a PJ fan would do me a great favor a pick me up 2 tickets. I would really be indebted to you and would be happy to feature you, along with other fans, on a upcoming podcast, giving your feedback on the show. I would also will be heading to 6th Street afterwards and would be happy to buy you an adult beverage of your choice for your efforts. Please help the podcast out. Thanks to everyone.

If you can, please email me at mario@giventocast.com or you can send me a message via me Facebook page (www.facebook.com/giventocast) or Twitter me (www.twitter.com/giventocast)

Thanks again.

No comments: