Monday, March 06, 2006

Help out the Podcast

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I would appreciate any donations you could see it in your heart to give for the up keep and production of the podcast. 100% of donations will go to Given to Cast podcast and if you donation $10 or more you will receive a Given to Cast decal. All will be thanked personally by me on the following podcast after your donation, no matter what you give. I am in the process of creating our first logo, I will also be making key chains, lighters and T-Shirts. That is where some of the donations will be going to. As of right now, I am paying for all of this out of my pocket and will do so for the first batch of promotional items.

As we get the items done, I will be incorporating them into giveaways to triva winners and I my setup a "goods" section if request for certain itmes are great.

If you are interested in donating, click PAYPAL DONATION button under links section on right hand side of blog page.

Thanks for all of your support!

1 comment:

Given To Cast said...

alanedd,


I will fix for you to d/l on itunes. Give me a few minutes.