Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Where in the "World" is Mario? Contest
















Hey guys,

Here's the information on the "Where in the 'world' is Mario? Contest. Here are the rules:

I will be in Orlando, FL at Walt DisneyWorld from July 2 to July 8 and will be wearing my "GIVEN TO CAST" T-Shirt. Like the one above. I have 4 colored shirts: Burnt Orange (UT colors), Dk. Brown, Tan, and light blue. I could be wearing anyone of these colors on anyone of the days I will be there. To make it a bit easier for you guys to find me, I will be posting which parks I will be in on each day. ( I will be adding that schedule later today)

Here's where you come in. If you are the first person to come up and introduce yourself to me and tell me you are a listener of the podcast, I will give you a T-shirt and I will mention you on my next episode. If you allow me to, I will also take a picture with you and post it on my blog.

That's it. I hope I see you guys there. Good luck and don't hesitate to come up and speak to me, even if it's late in the day and into the night. You still may win.

BTW, I will be uploading Episode 17 by tomorrow. I will be taking July 7th off because will be at Disneyworld still.

Peace!!

No comments: