Wednesday, January 17, 2007

BurnLounge & Epi. 26


Hey guys,

Episode 27 is coming out tomorrow and it's good one. I have a another great Interview with a Fan and I'm bringing back the Triva Question segment. Hint: It will be based on Episode 26.

I also want to let everyone know that I am now an independent retailer for BURNLOUNGE.
What is BURNLOUGE? It's my own online music store and soon (early 2007) you can also download movies, ringtones, ebooks, games and merchandise.
That's right, you can now download music directly from my site right now, including your favorite band, Pearl Jam and it's 100% legal.
You can download whole albums or just the tracks you want. You can choose from thousands of songs from some of the biggest artists of today and of the past for as little as 99 cents per song. You can do what you are already doing and help out Given To Cast at the same time. Downloads are 100% legal and the price is the same as iTunes or any other online music store out there.
Here's the best thing about BurnLounge, you can do the same thing I'm doing and earn reward points that you can trade in for merchandise or earn some extra cash.
Check out my store at: www.burnlounge.com/MarioAguilar and click "Watch the Commercial" at the bottom of the page.

No comments: