Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16, 2006

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update you on some things.


First things first, I have added an email subscription box to the right so that so you can receive emails everytime I update my blog.

Second, about the Skypecast, as some of you may have noticed, we had one planned for one before the show but I couldn't get to my PC in time. I was coming in from out-of-town and got home late. I will be trying to schedule one in a few days. Let me know if you have any suggestions for topics to discuss.

Third, from what I hear, Pearl Jam torn it up at Bonnaroo on Sat. night, doing an almost 3 hour set. It seems that this pissed off "king" Kanye and supposedly caused him to perform at 4:30am!!! It seems that he wanted to perform on the main stage so that he could do his 'Glow in the dark " show. What an ass!!! Everytime I want to like this guys, he does something stupid like this. But I digress... Hear more about this story on the next podcast.

Lastly, I wanted to let you guys know that I will have purchased The Bonnaroo bootleg. I am willing to trade with someone that is buying another show so that I can use on the podcast. If you are interested in helping out the show, email me at: mario@giventocast.com

BTW, working on the next show. It should be up by end of week. Thanks

No comments: