Monday, October 18, 2010

Interview with a Fan...Jason Leung of This All Encompassing Trip


Hey guys,

Just wanted to give all the Given To Cast podcast listeners a heads up that I'll be interviewing Jason Leung of This All Encompassing Trip and Touring Van fame. As most of you guys know, Jason had filmed a documentary of his trip following Pearl Jam across Canada in 2005. He also did one for his subsequent other tours of US and Europe and Australia in 2006.

Here's the trailer for the book:

Book Trailer for This All Encompassing Trip from Jason Leung on Vimeo.



If you have questions for Jason, please email them to me at mario@giventocast.net by Friday at midnight and I will try my best to fit them in. If you want to pre-order his book (I have to say, it's a great one for Pearl Jam fans like yourself), head over to his site: www.thisallencompassingtrip.com and get one for yourself. BTW, we will be giving away one of them to a lucky listener of the podcast. please listen to the podcast to get all the information on how to win!

I will posting the interview on the next podcast, Monday, Oct. 25! Stay Tuned!!!

No comments: