Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The next interview with a fan is....


Hey Jammers:

I just wanted to update the information I recently posted about having a guest on the podcast that "ALL Pearl Jam fans would know". Well, I have confirmed that I will be doing an interview with none other than the host of Pearl Jam radio and co-host of The All Encompassing Trip weekly roundtable show on Sirius XM radio, Rob "The Rob" Bleetstein.

I will be doing the interview at the end of the month due scheduling conflicts between the two of us, but that works out for you, the listener. This allows you to send in your questions for Rob and I will try to fit in all the questions I can. So start thinking of what you like to ask "The Rob" and send them to me at: mario@giventocast.net

BTW, the next podcast will be up on Monday.

No comments: