Monday, August 15, 2011

PJ20 Stage setup concept art


Hey guys,

I was visiting Alpine Valley's facebook page and they have posted what the stage setup MIGHT look like . Check it out below. Remember, this is hasn't been confirmed as the final setup. Just thought I'd post it so that you can visit their Facebook page and voice your opinion. I personally think that it is not a good a idea unless they make a center stage for the last four acts... I don't think I would mind looking left to right for all the other bands but not for Pearl Jam. I think that would definately take away for the experience. Please voice you opinons to them if you agree.

Possible Layout for PJ20 stages


2 comments:

Bp said...

As far as I know, these are the second and third stages. The last four acts of the night will be on the main stage.

Given To Cast said...

Thanks for the correction. I have made it on the site. Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it!