Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Eddie Vedder San Antonio Wishlist Foundation pre-party/fundraiser details

 
 Eddie Vedder San Antonio Wishlist Foundation pre-party/fundraiser
 
 
 Here's information on the Pre-Party Fundraiser before the San Antonio Show:
 
 
We're planning an awesome pre-party fundraiser before the Eddie Vedder show in San Antonio. There is a cover of $5, but the gm said it would all be donated to the charities and include raffle tickets.

Happy Hour is from 4 - 7 and include
$2.50 Domestics
$3.50 Imports
$3.50 Wells
$4.00 Hurricanes


Just to get this event page started tonight, I'm going to c&p from the thread at 10C.

Wishlist Fundraiser Gift w/Donation Items:I'm copying the old list and will update if I get a new one.
* T-shirts
* Wristbands
* Stadium cups
* Stickers
* Keychains
* Mousepads
* Wishlist art prints
* Ticket albums
* Other stuff

Fundraiser Raffle Items:
We need donations! You can pm me or email me at amberrgish@gmail.com so I can get a list started.

Raffle Ticket Donations:
3 tickets for $5
8 tickets for $10

Ticket & Concert Times: will add this info as soon as I know it.
* Doors will open at
* Box office at Brady Theater
* Ticket distribution will end approximately at

Beneficiaries will be San Antonio Pets Alive! and The Wounded Warrior
Project.

I will update as I get more information in.

No comments: