Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Given To Cast has NEW domain name and email address


Hey guys,

I have decided to fork over the cash to get my old domain name back but someone has gotten it to try to squeeze some cash outta me. Well, I refuse to do that so they can keep it. I may take a day or so for it to become active but it should be working soon. Bookmark it and change your email address books to reflect the new email addy below.

I have a new domain name for the podcast now.

www.giventocast.net

My new email for the show is: mario@giventocast.net

Only thing that's changed is .com to .net i figure it works for the Ten Club, it'll be good enough for me.

UPDATE: New web address is working now. Thanks to Mark for giving me the heads up.

Hopefully, i can get the podcast up by tomorrow

No comments: