Friday, October 02, 2009

It's my birthday!!! Sorry no podcast til I get back


Hey guys,

In honor of my 29th...eeeerrrrr. 32nd.... errrr... whatever... birthday, I won't be doing a podcast this weekend. I will however be doing a SPECIAL ACL edition podcast early next week and I will be posting pictures on my facebook page (www.facebook.com/giventocast). I will be in Austin early Saturday and will being at the PJ simulcast viewing, on 6th street that night and at ACL Festival all day Sunday. If any of you are gonna be at any of these places, look for me. I'll be the guy in the GIVEN TO CAST T-Shirt. I will be wearing the UT ORANGE t-shirt on Sat. and a brown, tan or lt. blue on Sunday. I'll be posting a picture of what I'll be wearing each day. Come up to me an say, "What's up?" if you see me.

1 comment:

Rafael said...

Hi Man,

Happy B-day !!
Just to let you know that the iTunes subscription isn't working :S