Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Given To Cast T-Shirt

It has come to my attention that I may be in violation of copyright laws by using the words "PEARL JAM" on T-Shirts I have had made. (Thanks Gigi for you comments) So I have decided that I will no longer "sell" anything thing with band's name on it. As of today, I will just be giving them away as contest prizes or if you make a "donation" to the site of $21.00 or more you will receive a "thank you" gift of one of these shirts. I do not want anyone to think that i am trying to get rich or make a profit off of the band's name. That isn't why I made them. As I stated before, any profit was going to the up keep of the podcast.

I will removing the link for the shirts today and replacing it with a donation button. In the future, I will refrain from using the band's name, likeness or logos in any promotional materials for the podcast.

I hope this statement is the end of this discussion and I will not discuss this any further.

No comments: