Saturday, April 22, 2006

iTunes feed removed

I have received an email from iTunes stating that my feed had been removed from their directory. As of right now, they have not given me a reason why. I can assume someone reported something to them and they have felt the need to remove my podcast. I have a feeing I know who may have done this. I really feel sorry for this individual. He seems not to have anything better to do than to ruin other people's enjoyment.

Well, if this had happened to me a few years back, I may have gotten back at him by informing certain entities about him using their materials without their permission, but I won't do that. I will take the high road on this one and not do anything to him. I will say this. People like this guy are very sad in my opinion and I really do feel sorry for him. He must have such a bad life and has nothing positive and useful to give society that he has to ruin life for others.

Now I know my podcast isn't the best thing since sliced bread but it has been very fun and enjoyable doing. And you know what, I am not going to let this guy ruin it for me and you. I will continue to produce this podcast though you may need to use another aggrigator or just download it directly from this blog. I have sent out an email asking for an explanation to why I was taken off of iTunes and will try to re-instate the feed there but as for now, it would seem you will have go about getting it another way other than iTunes.

I am on Podcaster, ODEO, My Yahoo, Feedster and others.

Sorry about this and I hope to be back up on iTunes soon.

I hope you guys using iTunes stick with me. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: