Thursday, April 27, 2006

iTunes update/Show additions

Hey guys,

I wanted to get back to you all about the iTunes situations. I have received several emails from you all asking about what happened. I will do my best to explain to all of you on Friday's podcast. As of right now, if you are a iTunes subscriber, you should still get the updates as usual (We cross our fingers and toes on that one Friday). If you have not subscribed as of yet through iTunes and plan on doing so, here's what I recommend you do.

1. Open iTunes.
2. Go to Advanced, scroll down to Subscribe to podcast..., enter this feed address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/YqHn

3. It should come up in your podcast directory. (NOTE: You still will not be able to search for it but you should be able to download it.

hope this works.

On podcast news, I will be introducing a new segment and an extra way to do the Weekly Trivia. I'm going to ask you to email me a phone number to call you and ask you the Trivia Question of the Week. BTW, the new segment will be a once a month addition but that one will be revealed on Friday. Listen to the podcasts. HINT: Something cool this way comes!!!!

If you are interested in participating in this trivia contest, please send your name & contact number to my email giventocast@grandecom.net and I will randomly draw a name and call that person on Sundays from the hours of 5:00 pm to 7:00pm CST. I will explain all the rules on Friday's podcast. That call will be played the next Episode of Given To Cast . (NOTICE: If you send me your information to participate in this contest, you are agreeing to take part in it and for GTC to use your voice on a future podcast.)

The prize you ask for winning, you ask? Well, that'll vary week to week

No comments: