Tuesday, July 14, 2009

UPDATE!!! The Fixer to be played during MLB All-Star game tonight on FOX

Hey guys,

Breaking News!!!!! The Fixer will be played in part or in whole on TONIGHT's MLB ALL-STAR broadcast on FOX at 8:00 est. Check it out let me know what you think.

AWESOME!!!!!

BTW, if you want read a review of the song you can the link below:

The Fixer Review

UPDATE!!!! About 20 secs of The Fixer was played in the background during video and Joe Buck, the announcer, talking over it. It sounded upbeat but is hard to get full impression of the song without hearing from beginning to end. Stay tuned as we get closer to the release date and it Premiring on the podcast July 21st.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I don't see where the Podcast links are? Do you have podcasts that I can download and listen to?

Given To Cast said...

If you want to hear the older GTC episodes, you can search for them by clicking the links on the side. I have posted them directly on site. I will be putting a link for iTunes tonight... I hope

Given To Cast said...

Hey, man, I'm sorry. I just noticed that where I use to have my podcast at has gone away.... that's why they aren't showing up... I will upload older episodes tonight along with the new one... sorry, man... I didn't notice.