Monday, July 06, 2009

Looks like Pearl Jam will be adding tour dates soon

Hey guys,

Hope evryone had a great July 4th weekend. I sure did. I started it out with a little Pearl Jam touring news. Here's what Kat said at the Ten Club forum:

As the sun was setting in the west, we had a visit from a little birdie who seemed like he was in a great hurry.

“Where are you going?” we asked. He said, “I have to pack my bags and saddle up my horse."

"Birds have bags?" we questioned.

With eyes wide the bird stared at us stupefied for a few minutes and then said, "Tweet!"

"Just be sure your fan club memberships/addresses are up to date by July 7 at midnight PT.” said the bird as he flew off heading east tweeting “mmmm Cheesesteaks, and soon Vegemite ... tweet”


I guess that means you guys in Philly and Australia are getting added to the upcoming tour. I am still hoping that Pearl Jam will still tour Texas (" ...and saddle up my horse." reference) but it seems that notion is looking less likely now. Thank God for Austin and ACL!!!

I'll add the dates once we get them.

No comments: