Saturday, July 11, 2009

Winners of the FREE gift are...

Hey guys,

Again, thanks to all that have joined and that are continuing to join. I thank you. Please don't worry if you didn't win, you will still get in on some cool stuff coming very soon so listen to the next podcast for more details.

Anyway, here's the decal everyone that subscribed on June 10th will get:



Put this 6" Tall decal on the back window of your car, truck or wherever you'd like to put it. PLUS they win another decal for being the first 25 to subscribe. CONGRATS!!!Please, if you can, send me a pic of where you put your decal and send it to me. I will use you picture in a future project for the site. Anyway, here are the list of winners:

Scott Hawkes
Mike Nikolakakos
Robert Murry
Brandon Rector
Tom Forbes
Adam Minto
Peter Pascuzzo
Rodulfo Rios
Mathew Simmons
Gina Dunning
Tania Garrow
Time Burdick
Josh Butler
Carla Klatky
Ariel Yitzchak
Ryan Stapleton
Thorton
EJ Norgard
Bart Mihailovich
Stacey roach
Brian Bartis
Jime Knapp
Kevin Lynch
Rod Seifert

These 25 winners will also receive this extra 6" decal:



Thanks again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wondering if you knew who originally designed this? I bought it during their Life Wasted tour and the merchman said Jeff Ament did... so I tattooed it to my wrist two months later. :) Just wondering.