Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thanks New subscribers

Hey guys,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of our new subscribers who join up yesterday. Over 80 people joined in less than 24 hours. That's HUGE for this podcast.

I wanted to give a special shout out to B from The Sky I Scrape. He took it upon himself to post my contest on his front page and I know it was because of him that this podcast has so many new listeners. So I thank you, Brandon for the help.

I will post tomorrow what the decal will look like for ALL the winners and I will post the "SPECIAL" 25 winners decal that is just for them and I'll post their names too.

On the podcast front, I have decided to add a few things to the show so I will be editing today and adding news and such. I hope to have it up by tomorrow. Thanks again and decals will be heading your way.

No comments: